In this episode, Stephanie and Elana bring Dr. Lauren Noel, ND on the show to discuss natural ways to optimize your fertility after 30.
Dr. Noel shares insights from her upcoming course, Golden Eggs, a fertility longevity course for women and couples in their 30’s and 40’s. The information in this podcast and her course help prepare a woman’s (and man’s) body to be at its ideal fertile state so that when conception is desired, it happens with ease and in the healthiest way possible for the couple, and the baby.
We think you’ll love the positivity and inspiration surrounding this topic and walk away feeling empowered.
- How Dr. Noel helps couples optimize their fertility through the power of natural medicine
- Lifestyle factors that can impair fertility
- Her fertility food guide pyramid
- Preparing for conception after having a kid(s)
- Fertility myths
- What Dr. Noel did to become more fertile in her mid/late 30’s than she was in her early 20’s
Dr. Lauren Noel’s Bio
Dr. Lauren Noel is a licensed naturopathic doctor and expert in natural medicine. She received her doctorate from National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon. Since 2010, Dr. Noel has treated over 5,000 patients using natural therapies. Her areas of expertise are digestive disorders, thyroid hormone imbalances, and autoimmune disease.
She has been a frequent guest/lecturer on health radio shows and medical conferences, and she is the host of Dr. Lo Radio, a top rated podcast on iTunes that has attracted over 2 million listens. Dr. Noel owns Shine Natural Medicine in Solana Beach, CA where she treats patients locally and all over the country.
Enjoy the listen!
- Lauren’s clinic: Shine Natural Medicine
- Lauren’s course: Golden Eggs. Use discount code RFM100 to receive $100 off when it launches!!
- Webinar on Fertility Myths
- Follow Dr. Lauren Noel on Facebook and Instagram
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center