In this episode, Stephanie and Elana discuss key takeaways from episode 88 with Dr. Lynch, clarify important points he made and provide insight into our personal/professional experience with these concepts.
- Nitrous oxide during labor
- What we can do to prevent and eliminate infections during pregnancy
- Is supplemental glutathione safe during pregnancy
- Reasons you may want to be more cautious before giving vaccines
- Genes and postpartum mental health
- Choline and its importance for mamas!
- And more!
Dr. Benjamin Lynch’s Bio
Benjamin Lynch, ND received his Cell and Molecular Biology, BS from the University of Washington and his doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) from Bastyr University. His passion for identifying the cause of disease directed him towards nutrigenomics and methylation dysfunction. Currently, he researches, writes and presents worldwide on the topic of MTHFR, methylation defects and genetic control. You may learn more about Dr Lynch and his work at www.drbenlynch.com. Dr Lynch is the President of www.SeekingHealth.com, a supplement company oriented towards disease prevention and health promotion. He lives in Seattle, WA with his wife, Nadia, and three boys, Tasman, Mathew and Theodor.
Enjoy the listen!
- Seeking Health Prenatal Supplements we recommend Seeking Health
- Great video on Dirty Genes and Vaccines
- Great video interview of Dr. Lynch talking more about vaccines “Do Vaccines Cause Autism” with Dr. Paul Thomas MD
- Free Dirty Genes Bonus Chapter
- Dr. Ben Lynch’s Website
- Dr. Ben Lynch’s Supplement Line: Seeking Health
- Dirty Genes on Amazon
- Follow Dr. Ben Lynch on Facebook and Instagram
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center