In this episode, Dr. Elana interviews Kimberly Ann Johnson who is a sexological bodyworker and somatic experience practitioner. Kimberly shares how she helps her clients transform and redefine the meaning of sex. She discusses female orgasm and the benefits of slowing down, strategies for overcoming emotional and physical blocks from past traumas, and so much more!
- What is a sexological bodyworker and somatic experience practitioner
- Scar tissue remediation
- Healing after sexual trauma
- Understanding vaginal anatomy
- Why slower sex is better
- Female orgasms
- Redefining the meaning of sex
- And more!
Kimberly Ann Johnson’s Bio
Kimberly Ann Johnson is the founder of Magamama.com, an international holistic women’s health care resource for expectant and new mothers. She is the co-founder of the STREAM School for Postpartum Care, where she trains birth professionals, yoga teachers, somatic therapists, and bodyworkers to help women prepare for birth and recover from birth. She conducts workshops and trainings internationally and online, teaching thousands of women and birth professionals about postpartum care, self-care for new mothers, and sexual health. She is the author of The Fourth Trimester, A Postpartum Guide to Healing Your Body, Balancing Your Emotions and Restoring Your Vitality.
Enjoy the listen!
- Kimberly’s Website Magamama
- The Fourth Trimester – Kimberly’s Book on Postpartum Healing
- The Fourth Trimester Book Video Trailer
- Scar Tissue Remediation
- Women’s Anatomy of Power by Sheri Winston
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center