Happy New Year! To start the new year, we focused this episode on healthy communication. Holidays can be both a time of excitement and a time of extra stress. This show is all about healthy communication and things you can do to keep your cool, especially when stressed as a new parent.
Stephanie has asked Dr. Elana to lead a show on healthy communication because she sees how her and her husband, Anthony, are constantly working on various communication tools.
Elana & Anthony LOVE the topic of healthy communication. They have taken hundreds of hours of coursework and seminars on the topic of partnership, understanding men and women, and how to optimize their relationship using mindful communication. They love this stuff and want to authentically share some of their breakdowns and what they do to get through them. They also answer some of your questions!
- How we get through our arguments
- Setting up agreements
- Identifying when the right time to talk through disagreements
- How to look at disagreements as an access to discovering your needs
- Transition time and setting each other up to win!
- Showing appreciation
- And more!
Enjoy the listen!
- PAX – Understanding Men and Partnership Workshops
- Tune audios/DVS’s on Partnership
- Landmark Worldwide
- Mastery in Transformational Training
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center