In this episode, Dr. Elana interviews a special guest and a dear friend of hers, homeopath Gabrielle Traub.
We chose Gabrielle to come on today’s show to shed light on the benefits of homeopathy for women trying to conceive, during pregnancy, labor, and postpartum. Whether you are already using homeopathy and interested in learning more, or you are brand new to this natural medicine and interested in expanding your toolbox, this episode is for you! Gabrielle shares clinical pearls and some of her favorite remedies you want to have on hand.
Gabrielle has worked in hospitals and rural clinics in South Africa. After moving to California, she worked in an OB/GYN practice for a decade alongside a traditional OB-GYN and a fertility endocrinologist. Gabrielle has assisted in natural birthing, taught childbirth classes, and worked extensively with infertility. Gabrielle Traub has taught homeopathy in England, South Africa, Pakistan, Dubai, Australia and the USA. Her online course Homeopathy for Obstetrics and Gynecology is available to the public. *and she is doing a giveaway to listeners*
A mother herself, Gabrielle now works in San Diego where she specializes in treating women and children. For more information, visit www.SanDiegoHomeopathy.com
Look out for Gabrielle’s new book on Homeopathy that will be coming out in April.
- What is homeopathy
- How does homeopathy benefit women who are trying to conceive, pregnant, or postpartum?
- Using homeopathy at home
- Favorite home remedies
- Favorite remedies used during labor and delivery
- And more!
Enjoy the listen!
- San Diego Homeopathy
- Homeopathy Today Article – Labor Remedies Homeopathy Today Article: Labor of Love Summer 2017 Edition
- Gabrielle Traub’s online giveaway : DVD on Obstetrics and Gynecology with Homeopathy
- Testimonial with homeopathy and infertility
- Helios Childbirth Kit
- Rescue Remedy
- Nourish Kids Medicine Kit and Ebook
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Dr. Elana’s Medical Center: Nourish Medical Center