In this episode, Stephanie interviews Leanne Vogel from Healthful Pursuit to discuss the keto diet for women. Leanne shares her story about how the traditional ketogenic diet didn’t work for her body and how she modified the program to improve her hormones, mental health, and overall wellness. Join us as we discuss how to modify the traditional ketogenic diet for women, Stephanie’s experience with a fat-fuel approach while nursing, and so much more!
- Leanne’s story
- What makes her fat-fueled approach different than the traditional keto diet
- The benefits of keto for women
- Modifications for women
- Considerations for pregnant and nursing moms
- Who shouldn’t do the keto diet
- Biggest mistakes people make when they start a keto diet
- How to start your keto journey
- Supplements that may help you on your keto journey
Leanne Vogel is the founder of Healthful Pursuit, best-selling author of over 11 health programs, host of The Keto Diet Podcast, author of the bestselling paperback, The Keto Diet, and the creator of Fat Fueled living – a holistic, paleo-friendly approach to a ketogenic, high-fat diet. She has been in the field of nutrition since receiving her holistic nutrition certification in 2007. Leanne shares free videos, podcasts, recipes and keto-friendly resources on her blog, healthfulpursuit.com.
Enjoy the listen!
- The Keto Diet book
- 20% off your order of Perfect Keto products with the discount code: REALFOOD
- *Good until August 7th, 2017. After the 7th you’ll still get 15% off.
- Aglaée’s Facebook Community: Radicata Nutrition Community
- Steph’s Nutrition and Wellness Coaching services
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Aglaée’s Radicata Nutrition Coaching Package