In this episode, we discuss how Stephanie’s second postpartum is going as well as the things she’s doing differently to make this experience much smoother and more enjoyable than her first.
- How this postpartum is different than her first.
- What she’s doing to help her body heal physically and mentally.
- What she’s doing for self-care.
- Her experience with postpartum mood and anxiety disorders.
- What she ate postpartum.
- Her simple strategies for meal planning/prepping.
Enjoy the listen!
- Real Plans
- Bold New Mom podcast
- Good Being self-care beauty box
- Adaptogen formulas
- Epic Bars
- Lactation balls
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Aglaée’s the Whole Batch Syndrome Free Online Training
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.