In this episode, we answer your questions about homebirths.
- Homebirths at “older” ages (35+)
- Concerns we had about our own homebirths
- Positive reinforcement for moms considering a homebirth
- Additional things to consider when planning a homebirth
- What to do about naysayers
- How to manage pain without an epidural
- How to find a provider that fits your birthing philosophy and wishes
- Postpartum recovery tips while managing a toddler
Enjoy the listen!
- Podcast on unassisted childbirth (Healthy Births, Happy Babies Podcast)
- More podcasts on unassisted births (Taking Back Birth Podcast)
- Steph’s Healthy Mama, Happy Baby Virtual Pregnancy Handbook
- Aglaée’s the Whole Batch Syndrome Free Online Training
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.