Join us as we share our favorite tips to eat healthy even as busy moms!
In this episode, Stephanie and Aglaée share their secrets to eat healthy foods while running around a toddler and working. Learn about our must-have ingredients and convenience foods in the kitchen, how we plan our meals, how we batch cook, how we make our time in the kitchen more enjoyable and our top 3 favorite quick and simple meals that can be put together in fewer than 5 minutes!
We share lots of personal examples and practical tips. Enjoy the listen!
[2:42] Our updates
[10:59] How we stock up our kitchen with real food
[25:38] How we plan our meals for the week
[34:39] How batch cooking can save you time during the week
[37:50] How to make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable
[40:40] Our 3 favorite quick go-to meals
- The Instant-Pot
- Steph’s blog post about meal prep
- Steph’s blog post about meal planning for breastfeeding mamas
- Steph’s favorite podcasts: The Shameless Mom Academy, the BIRTHFIT Podcast, Healthy Births Happy Babies and Natural MD Radio
- Aglaée’s Bloat-Free Forever Online Course (free)
- Aglaée’s favorite grain-free muffins
- Stephanie’s website