Join Stephanie and Aglaée as they answer your questions about thyroid/autoimmune problems in the postpartum period, food sensitivities, gut health, and extreme mood changes in children, and healthy snacks for moms looking to increase their energy intake.
0:52] Steph’s Updates
[2:58] Aglaée’s Updates
[5:38] Question #1: Can you discuss hormonal imbalances and Hashimoto’s that manifests postpartum and what to do about it?
[20:02] Question #2: What do you do when your child becomes allergic to foods she used to enjoy? What can cause extreme highs/lows in my child’s behavior?
[32:48] Question #3: What are healthy snack ideas that pack a lot of calories for nursing mamas following a real food diet?
- Postpartum thyroiditis information: 2011 Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the Diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Disease During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Grass-fed gelatin
- Homemade bone broth recipe
- Soil-based probiotics: Prescript-Assist
- Aglaée’s favorite muffins
- Primal Pacs
- Protein powder
- Fat bomb recipe
- you can also try the blueberry version!
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.