Join Stephanie and Aglaée as they answer your questions this week with their first Q&A episode!
We are happy to answer you questions about:
1. Favorite brands of tea, sardines, and ways to prepare liver
2. Tips for managing processed food cravings in the first trimester and macronutrient ranges in pregnancy
3. Group B-strep and natural prevention strategies
Stay tuned for lots more question/answer sessions in the episodes to come!
If you have any questions to submit for a future Q&A episode,
head over here to submit them.
[1:21] Steph’s Updates
[7:44] Aglaée’s Updates
[9:05] First Question: What are some ways to prepare liver? What are good types/brands of tea? What are your favorite brands of sardines?
[19:03] Second Question: How do you avoid processed foods during pregnancy? Any tips for managing the first trimester? How should your balance of carbs, fat, and protein look like during pregnancy especially if you follow the paleo diet?
[28:39] Third Question What are your thoughts/recommendations on Group B Strep? Besides a probiotic, is there anything else we can do diet-wise to treat and/or prevent it? Is there a specific strain of probiotic that might be more effective than others?
- Mother’s Milk Tea
- Aglaée’s favorite sardines!
- Online Fearless Fermentation Classes
(make your own sauerkraut, kombucha, etc)
- Book: Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering by Dr. Sarah Buckley
- Sarah Buckley’s Gentle Natural Birth Online Program
- Temperament worksheet
- Rock Your Plate meal planning template
How to balance carbs, protein and fat on your plate
Please remember that the views on this podcast and website are not meant to be substituted for medical advice, shouldn’t be used to diagnose, treat or cure any conditions, and are intended for general information purposes only.